Thursday, January 13, 2011

Playing With Colors

So I've already broken the rule. While working on my secret project, I shouldn't be working on anything else that isn't for me. Last night I brought my brother's blanket to a new knitting group. It was just the perfect project for the occasion. My secret project is a little fiddly, and my Viper Pilots require a little extra attention. My brother's blanket on the other hand is simple and it fosters chatting and never suffers from distractions.

Instead of pretending that this never happened, I'm confessing and embracing (just for a moment) this fantastic project. The pattern from Woolly Thoughts comes with a line drawing of what the finished object will look like. I was able play with it in paint and work out a bunch of fun different color options. Here is some of combinations I came up with.


No comments: