Wednesday, January 5, 2011

eKnitting Books

Knitting Mochimochi I have recently become the proud owner of a brand new Kindle, and for Christmas I was lucky enough to receive an Amazon gift card. I know there are so many wonderful things to buy on Amazon, but I am still excited about my new toy. I, of course, want to buy books.

The number one book on my wish list is Knitting Mochimochi and it just so happens that Amazon has a Kindle edition. So, I am wondering what you guys think. Have you bought any eKnitting books? How did you like it? The interactive Table of Contents seems like it wouldn't be too troublesome to get from pattern to pattern. Generally I get most of my knitting inspiration from the pretty pictures and brilliant modifications on Ravelry so I think I won't miss flipping through the pages too much. I am really close to having my mind made up to get it, but I think I was to hear about how much someone loves having their knitting books digital before I go for it. So tell me about it. To ebook or not to ebook! That is my question.

No comments: