Friday, January 14, 2011

Follow Friday: 1000 Awesome Things

From 1000 Awesome Things About page:
1000 Awesome Things is just a time-ticking countdown of 1000 awesome things. Launched June, 2008 and updated every weekday. Published as The Book of Awesome in April, 2010.

I was late in discovering 1000 Awesome things. I didn't hear about it, until the book was published, but now I'm hooked. What can I say, he's got me pegged. Every morning, I am reminded of something small that I find completely awesome. It is usually something simple and situational. Each post sparks a memory of the time that I experienced that something awesome, and memory always gives me a little smile. I am in full support of taking a moment out of each day for good memory and a small smile.

Twitter Bonus: @1000Awesome

No comments: