Saturday, January 29, 2011

Queued: Shur'tugal

From Alice Yu/Socktopus
Shur'tugal was in line to be my next pair of socks right up until a friend gifted me the Viper Pilot pattern. That was right before Christmas 2009, and the Viper Pilots were just finished this month. I haven't started these yet, but it sounds like they have something in common with the Viper Pilots other than just their timing in my queue.  The Ravelry comments mention some crazy twisted stitches. It sounds like I was destined to be learning to twist in 2010.

I am still enamored with these socks.  I think the pattern and the texture are fantastic.  I plan to make them in a solid or semi-solid. I'm sure I have something in my stash that will match up with them well, but none of it was calling to me during my last stash perusal, so this pattern may need to be patient for a bit longer

No comments: