Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Queued: Boys Can Wear Pink

From Kate Oates
This is a crazy week at work, so I haven't been knitting at all. Fortunately, these are just the occasions the Queued idea was created for. There may be a couple more this week.

Boys Can Wear Pink was designed by Kate Oats. This is such a cute sweater and that little boy is melting my heart.  Don't be confused by the fact that I have queued this boy's sweater or that I am making Reid.  I do not have any children.  I love kids and I love little things, so I am drawn to kids clothes despite the lack of people to wear them.  

Really, look at him.  Look at that cute tie. How could I resist that? Here are some others that I also think are fantastic. (Rav Links) To be fair, I think the charismatic young men in those photos might have a lot to do with promoting this pattern.

No comments: