Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Queued: Ramona Sweater

From Sensual Knits
Ramona Sweater is published in Sensual Knits: Luxurious Yarns, Alluring Designs and is written by Jared Young. There are absolutely no surprises about why I want to make this sweater. I love Jared, I love sweaters, I love v-necks, and I love Ramona. Of course all of my previous comments about Jared's patterns being elegant and sophisticated apply again, but the simple truth is that I want to look like that. I want to wear that outfit to work and feel the confidence of wearing something I knit and the confidence that I look good. Everyone who has made this sweater looks good in it. It may be the perfect sweater.

This pattern is the reason I first looked at Sensual Knits and I picked it up because the entire book is full of beautiful patterns that are just as classy as this one. I haven't done nearly enough knitting from the books that I own. I've become reluctant to buy new books because I haven't used the ones I currently own enough. I think I need to prioritize some of the book patterns in my queue to alleviate that guilt.

No comments: