Monday, March 14, 2011

All Fun and Games

From Drop Box
I am still recovering from my weekend full of fun. I think I am going to try to write up some game reviews in the future. Today, I am still trying to catch up on the world that happened while I was in Boston.  So today, I would like to hear from you.

What is your favorite game and when was the last time you played it? It doesn't have to be a board game.  Punch Bug and Angry Birds are great favorite games. Alternatively, you could tell me about a game you've been wanting to play, but haven't yet.  I really just want to hear from you about fun.

4 comments:

Miss Audrey said...

I've been getting sucked into Alchemy for the iPhone lately... the interface is sort of crummy, but I love puzzle games and this one certainly taxes your brains to come up with winning combinations... I think there's one for the Android platform too.

Amanda D Allen said...

I was addicted to Alchemy on my desktop as an undergrad. I submitted far too many assignments with less than my best work because of that game. I'll have to download the iPhone app.

i am jbarket said...

Chime.

If you've got an Xbox 360 and like puzzle games, check it out. Great music, hugely addicting and the profits go to charity.

Amanda D Allen said...

Chime looks cool, and it looks like most of the proceeds go to Save the Children.