Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow Friday: DC Women Kicking Ass

From DC Women Kicking Ass
DC Women Kicking Ass is a Tumbler for "Thoughts, pictures, reviews and other stuff about the women of DC Comics, and occasionally Marvel and other places, who kick ass."

I have been trying (and I think finally starting to succeed) to get into and understand comics better lately. While I don't have a blanket affinity for the female stars, I am drawn to the women characters more. I relate to them more than most of the guys and I want to cheer when they get to be strong individuals rather than frivolous eye candy.  Though I haven't figured out why, I also seem to more of a DC fan than most of the other publishers. So, this tumbler is great for me. Most of it is fantastic art of these beautiful characters, but I can also count on updates and news about them as well.

No comments: