Saturday, April 9, 2011

Follow Friday: Drawn to Run

From Flee

From About Me:
My name is Flee. I'm an illustrator and runner - and this is the place where my worlds collide. Here you'll find all the running cartoons you've always known you've never wanted.

Flee hasn't posted in awhile, but I want to share her blog anyway.  I love the content so much when she does share that I stick around just in case.  On Drawn to Run, Flee combines her fantastic illustration skills with her running passion. I found her blog very inspiring when I was starting to run last year. I share her love for Disney even if I haven't been converted to birthday shoes. If you would like to check out more of Flee's art you can browse her website and grab a great picture of Belle rocking the running gear from her Zazzle store.

No comments: