Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Match Made in Jersey

Both my scarf and its hat are finished, and I am mighty pleased with the results. The hat took about 80 grams of they yarn, so not quite a full skein. It also means that there wasn't much extra left over to add more length to the scarf. The scarf is a little short at just over 50 inches When it was all over though, I had less than 6 inches left over, and I like not having a lot of extra yarn. (Having too much extra yarn makes be feel compelled to make some teeny tiny project just so I don't waste it.) Again if you want to see the stitch patterns together you can click on the picture to enlarge and see them better.

The scarf pattern is Holding Hands, Feeding Ducks and the hat is The Amanda Hat. The yarn is 2 skeins of Manos del Uruguay 100% Wool.

No comments: