Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jimmy - Class of 2011

From Jimmy's Introduction Letter:

Hi,


You can call me Jimmy. My family has been in energy obtainment for generations. I grew up learning all of my father’s best scare tactics, so I am counting on this internship to help me catch up. I want to be as good of a comedian as I am a scarer. My hero used to be Axe Cop, but lately I’ve been trying to pay more attention to Jughead. Thank you for this opportunity. With your help, I’ll make my dad proud.




Favorite Joke:


What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Anyone can roast beef.




I am really proud of Jimmy's mohawk. Not only did I find a use for some left over fun fur, but it looks fantastic! I was so caught up in making that I didn't even think about the jog in my stripes. If I was smart I would have put the mohawk over the the new round repeat, but I was too worried about making it work to make it perfect. Next time I'll do better. The one regret I do have about Jimmy is his plastic eye. I tried to make sure that every one in the cohort that was going to live with a young child would be resilient and safe for rough housing. The plastic eyes are not child safe (they can pop out and be swallowed by the very determined) and I just found out in the past month that the family he is going to live with is expecting a new arrival.

No comments: