Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flying way up there

So I've been neglecting the blogging for a bit. I am putting the final touches on the secret knitting project. I've taken all the pictures and the reveal is almost here. I think by the end of the week I should be able to share. In the meantime, while I finish sorting out these details I have a video for you. 

I've confessed this before, but I'll tell you again. When I was little I use to think that the reason I never saw moths during the day was because they were all flying toward the sun. It made sense to me. They follow the lights at night, why not during the day. I am proud to announce that I wasn't all that wrong! Check out this cute video and pay attention; you might learn something.


Look Up! The Billion-Bug Highway You Can't See from NPR on Vimeo.

No comments: