Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday: Family Chic

From Family Chic
From about section:
I love feathering my nest in unique ways. This blog is a place for me to catch all of my ideas as I'd like to put out a book one day. I hope these projects inspire you.

Camilla's projects on Family Chic are colorful, simple and inspiring. She shares fun little ideas that cute and affordable little projects. I really like that most of her ideas do not require much in the way of craft supplies. A lot of people create beautiful things and share wonderful instructions, but I usually feel like their craft room is a mini-Hobby Lobby. I admit that I have an outrageous amount of stuff for knitting, but I don't have (or want) a large collection of supplies for crafts I don't do regularly. I love that Camilla's ideas are not just inspiring and beautiful, but also things I might actually do. Check out this adorable bud vase. I know I'll use that.

No comments: