Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gus - Class of 2011

From Gus's Introduction Letter:

Hello,


My name is Octavius, but please call me Gus. I started school to be a lawyer, but I had to change my major. No one in corporate law appreciated my riddles or impersonations. Making the switch was the best decision I’ve ever made. It has been all giggles since I’ve started studying energy obtainment. I look forward to learning from you and in return, I’ll do my best to assist with any legalese we encounter along the way.








Favorite Joke:


What do giraffes have that no other animal has?
Baby giraffes!




Look at that happy grin. I think I am starting to get better at the embroidered faces on my toys. I had a lot of fun with this project trying to develop personalities for each of them with the little details that I added. Gus has a grumpy source, but he's a bit more cheerful.

No comments: