Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chibit - Class of 2011

From Chibit's Introduction Letter:

Hi,


My friends all call me Chibit. I love puns and peanut butter! I am looking forward to learning from you, but I’m really excited about the food. I have a whole list of things I want to try: Key Lime Pie, Popcorn, Clam Chowder and Lasagna. Those are just the top few. I really hope you’ll share some of your favorite foods too!






Favorite Joke:


When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.





I am almost afraid to post pictures of Chibit. It seems that once she arrived at her new home, she's decided that her antenna are now tentacles. Not that I blame her; I'd want to show off my versatility to my new family too.

4 comments:

Kit said...

I like this one, I think he's the cutest. Is there a pattern, or did you make it up?

Amanda D Allen said...

Thanks! The pattern is Wilfrid the Geek by Angela Tennant

Unknown said...

We love Chibit! We debated over antenna or tentacles, so now its whatever she feels like. I believe she'll be making a road trip soon with Tucker. :)

Amanda D Allen said...

A road trip! I'm sure she'll love traveling. You should take her to visit her alma mater ;).