Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Adventures

As I mentioned earlier, the expansion to the video game that Hubby and I play was released on Thursday. Unsurprisingly, I didn't get much at all done as far as knitting is concerned. Saving a virtual world from evil creatures was much higher up on my priority list. Fortunately, I find this game absolutely beautiful. It is not the same kind of beauty as a skein of fantastic yarn, and my monitor certainly isn't as cuddly. I took some pictures of my adventures to share with you anyway. Here is what I did this weekend:

I defied gravity and surfed on a Harpoon across a river.I drugged a pirate and stole his money.I helped two walruses find love.I rode a giant turtle that reminded me of The Never Ending Story.I meditated at a mountain top shrine until I was cleansed of my inner turmoil.
I rescued some tadpoles from an evil giant lobster.
I went shark hunting.

All in all, it was a pretty exciting weekend, and I had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, nice screenshots! Aren't the quests fantastic?? I loved levelling in Northrend so much, I can't wait to do it again! Usually, I'm so happy to ding max that I want to never quest again. This time? Man, I was reading quest texts like nobody's business, and really getting into the story, the vistas, and especially the music.

Amanda D Allen said...

Thanks! I love taking screenshots. I am always behind my guild leveling up, but I sure am having a good time.