Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lucky

Despite the lack of knitting, it has been a pretty great summer. It has been full of friends, games and lazy days in the park. I've discovered this summer that I am the luckiest girl. I have two bits of fun evidence to share.

First, Hubby took me to see An American Tale at Brooklyn Bridge Park. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I even had an amazing Fievel doll. The movie was as wonderful as I remember (which is lucky on its own) but the really fantastic part was the credits. There was a surprise fireworks show!

 Second, a couple weekends ago we went to see Being Elmo at IFC. We were in a intimate screening room and I loved the film. Again during the credits I got a big surprise. Several of the people who worked on creating the film were available for Q&A. Not only did I get to meet the director but Kevin Clash was a special guest. Here I am with Kevin and Tau



NYC loves me!

No comments: