1) 26 inches - Well this one is obvious.
2) 3 balls of yarn - that's all I've got so it has to work. The first ball knit up about 23 inches so in 6 more inches I'll be starting number 3. Then I'll only have 20 inches left!
3) 8 and a half more pattern repeats. One full repeat is about 3 inches so this is a bit more digestible of a goal.
4) 34 more cable rows. This isn't completely accurate because some cables twist more than others, but it makes sense to me because I really recognize the full cable rows.
5) 17 more dropped stitches. Really this is the fun part; these are the rows I'm really looking forward to so why not count them.